Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Westward Expansion


I’m kicking off the 2011 Lenten season by venturing into uncharted territory – West County. For those of you who have followed the blog (or even just skimmed it) you know that I live in the city, work in the city, play in the city and generally like to stay in the city. Not that I have anything against the area west of Hwy 270, but why leave when you have everything you need within 10 minutes? Plus it’s really hard to get to the county fries when I usually can’t leave my downtown office until after six.

So this week we’re heading to a fish fry that I’ve been meaning to try for years – Holy Infant in Ballwin. The menu boasts grouper, salmon, cod and shrimp, and they offer baked and fried options. They even have cheese pizza for the non-fish eaters at the fish fry, and Fritz's Frozen Custard for those who just come for the dessert.

Hope to see you there around 6:30!

Holy Infant Church
627 Dennison Dr.
Ballwin, Mo 63021

1 comment:

  1. As a resident of Ballwin I can attest to the yumminess of the Holy Infant Fish Fry. Lines are always long so try to get there early!! Good luck and i hope you like it!!

    Also, St. Claire of Assisi is also very tasty!! On Clayton Rd in Ballwin... So excited!

    ReplyDelete