Thursday, March 8, 2012

Mystery Dinner Night

Apologize for the delay this week. Several of my clients are currently launching campaigns, so my life has literally gone to the dogs.

This week I'm going out on a limb. Over the years I've heard rumblings about the fry at St. John Serbian Orthodox in Glendale, so I've decided to put it to the test tomorrow night. However this fry holds a little mystery. While I've heard it boasts a unique menu, short lines and Joe Holleman at the Post-Dispatch gave it a thumbs up, the parish doesn't have a website, no menu is posted online and I haven't been able to reach the directory by phone. So while I'm going in optimistic, I'm not completely positive that there even is a fry at St. John's tomorrow night.

So here's the plan: we'll head to St. John's around 6:30 p.m. tomorrow night. In the off chance there is no fry at St. John's, we'll drive around the corner to Mary Queen of Peace which hosts a fry until 7:30 p.m.

Below are the addresses and directions. Hope to see you there!

Option 1: St. John Serbian Orthodox
1372 Beverly Ave
Glendale, MO 63122

Option 2: Mary Queen of Peace
680 West Lockwood Ave
Webster Groves, MO 63119

Directions: St. John Serbian Orthodox - Mary Queen of Peace
1. Head east on Beverly Ave towards Berry Rd
2. Turn right on N Berry Rd
3. Turn left on W Lockwood Ave

2 comments:

  1. Good choice on St. John Serbian Orthodox. The fried fish is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fried fish was great last night...but they don't serve BEER!

    ReplyDelete